Salam ku beri pembuka hari

Friday, February 12, 2010

'FUTURE' Husband that I dreams....>>>

LITTLE EXAMPLE ( that picture )
Everyone have imagine the future husband right?? eventhough have never couple yet before. hehe.. don't lie yourself,okeyh.. as a people, especially girls for our age right now has had imagine future time, with lovely future husband.. don't lie.. haha.. I know because i'm feel like that too and also all my friends.. although for only 5 or 10 seconds, you still imagine right??.. okeyh, I started my characteristics first about my "future" husband.. firstly, he is ISLAM.. that's very important.. secondly,have education.. with education, our life with "future" husband will be bright.. hehe.. thirdly, good looking.. if not handsome but cute,is ok.. if not cute but handsome, is ok.. if not handsome and not cute, is ok if his sweet looking.. hehe.. so, has 'not' and 'but' too.. actually I like boys whose wearing a spek, bright skin, have soft hair, tall but not too tall.. and i want a caring person, responsibilities person, funny person, and always smile person.. last but not least I want my "future" husband is very understanding person.. maybe only this my imagine, maybe it can change anytime.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment